This week has been quite boring so far, not because nothing happens, but because I have spent most of it flat on my back in bed.
I finally saw a doctor for my back pain last week (it has been bothering me for at least the last 6 months) and a CT scan showed a disc bulge. So physiotherapy and bed rest is what should cure it and I have to admit the pain is a lot less. Hardest thing so far is sitting on a dining room chair with a straight back and not being allowed to sit or lay on the couch. Sitting up all straight and proper is hard work.
It has been raining a lot the last few days. Thunderstorms and lightning. Dark afternoons and washing that doesn't dry.... Can't wait for the Monsoon Season with just the occasional shower ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment