Friday, 23 October 2015

Life

I haven't been very active on this blog. In fact, I haven't written any posts since August. It is not like nothing has happened since then, it is just that I am not sure it is worth writing about.

I could fill this blog with lots of photos of our cute puppy, but that would probably be quite boring. OK, just one ;-)




Life is back to 'normal' now and we have all settled in and found a routine in our daily lives. School, university and work are all going well for my men. We are very happy with the choices we made for our boys' education. Simon is getting a lot of support from the counseling department and the special needs department and the school even has a weekly "Spectrum Lunch Group" for the children that are on the Autism spectrum. Simon loves it, he really likes spending time with peers that think alike. To feel normal and not the odd one out is doing him a world of good.

It has taken me more time to settle. I love having our puppy around, she keeps me company and all the walks we take keep me fit. I still miss the expat life, but I enjoy being closer to our family.

Yesterday I went to Naarden Vesting with my parents and my sister. It is a beautiful town and we walked all around it over the fortified walls. The weather was good so it was a lovely fall day.











No comments:

Post a Comment