I love weekend-mornings, when one by one our boys end up on our bed and we have all sorts of fun discussions and stories about the week that was or things to come. I just love having all my men around, I am very clingy like that.
Joshua went out with two friends from his class to find a volunteer job with an NGO for Saturdays. They have to do social service hours for IB. I have been thinking about it all week, planning what they should do and how they should do it. I kept asking him about it and giving him advice on how to approach it. I am very
I knew it wouldn't be a good plan for me to come along, but I had sort of hoped I could persuade Adriaan to go with them. No such luck. And of course Adriaan is right, three sixteen year old boys should be more than capable to sort their own things out.
So here I am on a lovely Saturday morning, sitting at home, being a good mum!
It is very hard to type while keeping my fingers crossed, so that's why this is such a short post
No comments:
Post a Comment