This week is exam week for J&R. They have been studying hard and are getting tired of it mid-week. Two more days to go.
Adriaan had a conference call last night, a work related dinner tonight and a employee-only party coming Friday. I have a dinner party tomorrow evening, so it looks like we won't see much of each other till Saturday.
When my parents left India on the 13th of February, my dad wasn't feeling too well and he has been under the weather ever since. Last weekend his leg started to bother him and at the moment his upper leg is swollen and purple. The doctor is running tests, so I hope they will find the cause soon. I can't shake the feeling that it is all a result of their visit and it makes me feel guilty somehow.
On the up side: I have had a very relaxed day today. I stayed home all day. One of my neighbours came over for coffee and we had a great time chatting away for hours. I love it when a conversation flows easily and you discover you have a lot in common.
This Saturday there is a Holi celebration on our compound, Simon has a birthday party in town and we will go for dinner at Kavitha's house. I guess Sunday will a lazy day for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment