Ruben saw my blog this morning and commented on the fact that I have never asked his permission to add photos with him in them. As a repercussion he wanted chocolate cake (a second piece!) for breakfast. When I said "No", as you do as a good mum that wants her children to have a balanced and healthy diet, he said "Why not?" several times in case that might change my mind and when I stuck with NO he asked to have Pringles instead. Hmmmmm, NO again. I am a bad mother.......{Ruben: "Thats completely true"}.
Over the weekend we are usually not too organised. We do some shopping on Saturdays or go for lunch, but Sundays are usually spent at home, lounging around, reading, playing computer games and going to the pool. The boys prefer to wear their PJ's all day (much to Adriaan's disgust).
The whole week is based on a set routine so it is nice to have less strickt time keeping over the weekends. Pity there is still a pile of washing to be done and dishes to be cleaned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment