Wednesday, 23 November 2011

How many words?

A few weeks ago I volunteered to write an article for the Shell Expat magazine Destinations. The theme of the second issue in 2012 will be India. Shell Outpost here in Bangalore sent an email to all the Shellies to ask for contributions and I put up my hand (=replied to the mail) to write about being new to Bangalore. Then I sort of forgot about it, just to Realise this week that it has to be in before the end of the year....

So I am working on the article rather than this Blog (sorry) right now, but I will post it as soon as it is finished (i.e. I have written the right amount of words) and have found the photographs to go with it.

Yesterday my status on FB said I am having a hard time getting into the Sinterklaas-mood without pepernoten etc. My friends(?) commented that I should bake pepernoten myself (meaning by Kavitha others commented) and that was perceived as hilarious by "friend" that know my lack of baking qualities.....
Somehow nobody seems to take me serious when it comes to cooking and baking....I wonder why....would it have something to do with the fact that I emphasise my love for food but absence of enthusiasm for the preparation of it????

For Sinterklaas-recipes check out the link Cowroad sent me in her comment on my last post.

1 comment:

  1. SORRY! ik gaf je Lupineke's oude blog adres. Hier is het juiste:
    http://lupineke.blogspot.com/
    Morgen ga ik misschien wel wat bakken?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete